Service Description* is a service of Winnipeg's Public transit system
* provides door to door transportation for those unable to regularly use the City's fixed route transit system due to a physical disability that significantly impairs their mobility or legally blind
* transports individuals who are ambulatory or who travel in a wheelchair. Other mobility aides, such as scooters, canes and walkers are accommodated(some restrictions apply)
* drivers physically assist passengers from the ground floor doorway of the pick-up location, to and from the vehicle, to the ground floor doorway of the destination
* is a pre-booked, shared ride service
* operates within the same geographical service area of Winnipeg as the fixed route transit system. The origin and destination must be within 500 metres of a regular bus route.