Temporary Resident Status Programs at Winnipeg Office

Provided By Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship

Service Description

* provides information about whether you need a permit to work in Canada; applying for a work permit (as a temporary foreign worker, business person, student); extending or changing conditions of a work permit; if you need a visitor visa to return to Canada
* provides information about International Experience Canada program for youth to travel and work in Canada; work options for caregivers; getting your credentials recognized; hiring foreign workers
* has a list of non-compliant employers
  • Address

    Location Icon 269 Main St
    Ste 400
    MB, R3C 1B2
    Get Directions