Service DescriptionCFCS is currently closed to the public in response to COVID-19 and most staff are working remotely. We will resume regular programing when public health notifies us it is safe to do so. Please visit our website or Facebook page for updates.
* provides financial and credit counselling
* assists with budget planning/management, creditor negotiated repayment plans
* makes referrals to agencies, government departments as needed, including referring eligible clients to Community Volunteer Income Tax Program clinics
* partners with Addictions Foundation Manitoba to assist with financial effects of problem gambling
* provides workshops / presentations on basic budgeting, debt management, credit, financial literacy
* operates debt management program, a licensed debt repayment plan providing an option for those meeting eligibility