Service DescriptionCFCS is currently offering modified financial counselling and tax preparation services due to COVID-19, as we are not fully open to the public / walk-ins.
* provides financial and credit counselling
* assists with budget planning / management, creditor-negotiated repayment plans
* makes referrals to agencies and government departments as needed, including referring eligible clients to Community Volunteer Income Tax Program clinics
* partners with the Addictions Foundation of Manitoba to assist with financial effects of problem gambling
* provides workshops / presentations on basic budgeting, debt management, credit, and financial literacy
* operates a Debt Management Program, a licensed debt repayment plan providing an option for those meeting eligibility