Service Description* provides settlement services to help newcomers and their families to settle and adjust to their new life in the West Central community in Winnipeg.
* connects newcomers to community and government programs and services. One-to-one services are available in English, French, Arabic, and Spanish
* provides assistance to fill out forms and applications related to child care subsidy, housing programs, Canada Child Benefit etc.
* provides information and referral about programs for children, youth and families
* assists to find family doctor or healthcare information
* provides information about language classes or education opportunities
* provides information about employment training or volunteer opportunities
* helps find a job
- Conversation circles
- Sewing programs to learn basic sewing skills
- Workshops about parenting in Canada,