Service Description* coordinates Mental Health Intake
* provides non crisis mental health support for:
- Child, adolescent and adult mental health services
- Mental Health Services for the elderly to assess and treat mental health concerns in people over age 65
- Intensive case management involving longer term mental illness in adults
* provides telephone support for those in the Interlake-Eastern Regional Health Authority who are experiencing a mental health or psychosocial crisis
* provides information and helpful resources to those who are looking for themselves or someone else.