Service Description* deals with the acute distress and instability that individuals experience in a mental health crisis
* provides services such as integrated mental health assessment, crisis intervention, mental health crisis treatment
* offers short term clinical treatment and support services through walk-in services, mobile services, and scheduled appointment services
* gives patients with mental health issues, and those with co-occurring mental health and addiction issues, with links and referrals to specialized treatment, rehabilitation and support services
* connects individuals to key resources for appropriate followup care as needed
* houses the walk in crisis services team and the Adult Mobile Crisis Service, which provides crisis intervention and suicide-prevention services to adults in Winnipeg
* provides phone assistance; can also meet with individuals in crisis at a location within Winnipeg, either in their home or a safe location.