Service Description***During the Covid-19 pandemic the way SNA offers some services may change. Girls Night has been moved on-line, gift packages have been delivered to participants along with a work book. Consult our website for current details.
* is a drop-in program for girls and female-identifying youth, offering a safe space to share a meal, build self-esteem, learn new skills, meet new friends
* offers activities which may include: arts and crafts, boot camp, dancing, henna, nails, make-up, outings, tarot card reading, workshops, zumba
* focuses on building / strengthening community relationships and connections, while developing a sense of belonging
* is a part of our Newcomer Outreach program
* offers a safe ride home or bus tickets to all registered youth