Service DescriptionDuring the Covid-19 pandemic Aulneau continues to offer free services to the public including wellness checks by counsellors on the phone or online for anyone who may have anxiety, feel socially isolated, and/or have uneasy feelings during this pandemic. Services are open to anyone 16 years of age and older.
* provides counselling for mental health and addictions
* provides counselling for employment and training, including adult education, academic upgrading, apprenticeship / work experience
* provides counselling, support groups for youth and child mental health
* offers Children and Parenting - Parent/child programs, Parenting Teens
* provides health support groups
* provides abuse and assault counselling
* provides LGBTQ2S counselling