Service Description* supports families who are raising a child (or children) with developmental or physical disabilities, to meet the additional needs they may have.
* offers a variety of resources and supports to parents to assist them to care for their children at home, in a child care centre, at school or at another site chosen by the therapist or a CDS worker.
The services supported by the Children's disABILITY Services include, but are not restricted to the following.
- Autism Services. Autism Outreach
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
- Behavioural Services
- Summer Skills Programming
- After-school Care for Adolescents
- Supplies, Equipment and Home/Vehicle Modifications