Service Description* enhances the health / well being of children and families living with allergy, asthma
* provides food allergy / asthma education to families
* develops, assesses new strategies for education
* offers group Asthma Education sessions for parents of young children (to 6 years), school age children with their parents (7-11 years), teens (12-16 years)
* offers group Food Allergy Education sessions to parents of young children (to 7 years); school age children (7-11 years) with their parents
* offers individual appointments for all age groups upon request
* provides presentations, education sessions to health care professionals upon request
Allergy and asthma education is provided by Certified Asthma Educators.