Service Description* helps low income newcomers manage their finances and save money for the purchase of future assets
* offers money management training classes that are adapted to English as an additional language format with culturally relevant information about transportation loans and the Refugee Assistance Program
* matches savings credit that is added to funds participants save on their own
* offers peer support and the opportunity to share their experiences with money, ways to deal with issues such as the pressure to send money back home
* offers one-to-one support from IRCOM staff
* in light of the ongoing crisis, many programs or agencies may be closed. Please call ahead to confirm opening hours Effective March 17 until April 10th inclusive Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization of Manitoba is ceasing all in person programs and services. Essential / emergency tenant focused supports will continue. Our offices will be closed to outside visitors.