Service Descriptionoffers several programs as follows
* links the educated and skilled segment of the population with the business community
* uses Employment Development Specialists who are available to assist participants with all aspects of employment preparation (resume development, work trials, community based work assessments)
* operates The Employment Preparation Centre (EPC) which assists businesses with human resource recruitment, hiring and on-site support (employment facilitation).
Vocational Assessment Program
* offers participants an opportunity to explore their career interests, current level of academic achievements and work related aptitudes in a supportive environment through a variety of services such as vocational assessment, community-based work assessment, computer skills assessment and computer skills development course.
* assesses clients' strengths, needs and work potential through job placements