Agency Description* offers primary, urgent, and acute care. General and specialty clinics offer services in the following areas, allergies, dental, obstetrics, gynecology, dermatology, infectious diseases, hypertension, cleft lip and palate, etc. Support services offered in physiotherapy, social work, occupational therapy, etc.
During the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, visitors are asked to use the following entrances only:
- 665 William Ave (entrance to HSC Women's Hospital)
- 700 William Ave (MAIN ENTRANCE, access to Children's Emergency, Adult Emergency, Community Services Building)
- 820 Sherbrook St (MAIN ENTRANCE, access to Children's, Rehab, Dialysis drop-off and waiting area)
- 771 Bannatyne Ave (access to PsycHealth Centre)
- 817 Bannatyne Ave (access to Mental Health Crisis Response Centre)
- 765 Sherbrook St (access to Sherbrook Dialysis Centre)