Agency Description* offers primary, urgent, and acute care. General and specialty clinics offer services in the following areas, allergies, dental, obstetrics, gynecology, dermatology, infectious diseases, hypertension, cleft lip and palate, etc. Support services offered in physiotherapy, social work, occupational therapy, etc.
During the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, visitors are asked to use the following entrances only:
- 665 William Avenue (HSC Women's Hospital)
- 700 William Avenue (main entrance, Children's and Adult Emergency)
- 771 Bannatyne Avenue (PsychHealth Centre)
- 707 McDermot Avenue
- 800 Sherbrook Street - ONLY for Rehab/Respiratory Hospital staff
- 840 Sherbrook Street - ONLY for Children's Hospital staff