- Hours Of Operation Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pmDates: Year round; closed statutory holidays
- Coverage Area Central - Altona, Carman, Miami, Morden, Morris ; Eastman - Beausejour, Bird's Hill, Lac du Bonnet, Landmark, Lorette, Pinawa, Ste. Anne, Steinbach, Whitemouth ; Interlake - Ashern, Eriksdale, Gimli, Lockport, Lundar, Selkirk, St. Andrews, Stonewall, Stony Mountain, Teulon, Winnipeg Beach ; Norman - Flin Flon, The Pas ; Parkland - Dauphin, Inglis, Onanole, Russell, Swan River, Swan Valley ; Westman - Binscarth, Boissevain, Brandon, Carberry, Elkhorn, Erickson, Glenboro, Hamiota, Kenton, Kil...
- Eligibility Manitobans who are receiving cancer-related treatment, are able to walk unassisted to and from an automobile, are not using oxygen, and live within one of our service areas
- How To Access Phone or register in person
- Accessibility Partially Accessible - no automatic doors within office once inside building ; Wheelchair Access via ramp at main entrance, fully automatic doors at outside entrance to building, designated handicap parking in the lot