Service Description* provides services in the criminal justice system including court attendance, institutional, community services for adults and youth
* serves as a community resource centre for the Fine Option / Community Service Order Program
* offers Chaplaincy service at correctional institutions, courts
Community Service Order: Individuals assigned this are ordered by the court to complete a specific number of community service hours.
Fine Option/Community Service Order Program: Is a community resource centre for individuals who are unable to pay a fine;Individuals perform unpaid community work equal to the value of the fine as opposed to going to prison.
* offers 5 Diversion programs:
- Positive Lifestyle Court Diversion Program (18+)
- Anger Management Program (18+)
- Prostitution Offender Program for those who have been charged with soliciting, (18+)
- Prostitution Diversion Program: Isfor people charged with communication for the purpose of prostitution (16+)
- Choose 2 Change: isfor men charged with domestic violence.