* provides counseling, educational programs, workshops, resources, programming for the LGBT2SQ+ community and allies of all ages.
* provides comprehensive education / outreach services and counselling.
* promotes LGBT2SQ+ visibility by advocacy, community-building, and networking on local, provincial, national, global levels.
* provides access to services / resources through the resource centre, networks, partnerships, and allies throughout Manitoba and Western Ontario.
* focuses on safety / harm reduction to maximize the LGBT2SQ+ community's health and well-being; promotes healthy living; and obtains, creates, provides information, and educational resources.
* offers a space for community social / support groups to gather, community resources and information, holds educational workshops and presentations, free drop-in, lending library, and youth programming.