Service Description* Each class teaches students about healthy eating, cooking new recipes and preparing new snacks
* Nutrition topics include: label reading, shopping on a budget, food safety, Canada's Food Guide, and many more
* Classes include a trip to Superstore with your teacher to learn more about saving money and practice reading the food labels
* Each class includes 8 sessions, one time a week for 2.5 hours (for example: every Tuesday 5:00-7:30 pm for 8 weeks)
* There are usually *3 options of class times: 9:30 am-12:00 pm, 1:00-3:30 pm, or 5:00-7:30 pm (*Class times may change throughout the year.)
* Sorry, we do not have childcare. *Nutrition Services also provides supports to the following organizations through cooking and nutrition programs: Flora House, NEEDS Centre, YMCA Women's EAL Programs, Massey Adult EAL Classes (U of M), IRCOM, MITT, and Access English Centre.