Service Description* is a maximum, medium, and minimum security facility that actively encourages and assists offenders to become law abiding citizens
* delivers programs on living skills, vocation, educational upgrading and work experience
* has Alcoholics and Narcotics Anonymous groups
* provides a healing unit for Indigenous inmates (Ni-Miikana) which promotes a healing process based on Indigenous culture
* offers support by volunteers to the offenders through visitation, tutoring, spiritual guidance and modeling positive behaviour
* All volunteers are required to attend a Volunteer Orientation program which will help them understand and integrate into a correctional environment.