Service Descriptionprovides literature, materials and online resources to educate the public on the dangers of impaired driving Specialties:
* supports victims through the grieving and legal process via victim services volunteers
* offers print / online resources, Toll Free Telephone support, victims' tributes, memorial wall and online tributes, vigils.
* provides death notification training to police officers, EMS, fire departments
* holds victim services training workshops
* hosts public awareness campaigns (RID 911, Project Red Ribbon) and videos
* distributes new multimedia event to over 110 schools throughout Manitoba