Service Descriptionis Manitoba's school health initiative designed to promote the physical, emotional, social health of school communities.
* is based on the belief that good health is important for learning and that schools are in a unique position to have a positive influence on the health of children, youth and their families.
* has identified 6 health topics as priorities within the school community: Physical Activity
* Healthy Eating
* Safety / Injury Prevention
* Substance Abuse and Addictions
* Sexual Health
* Mental Health.* is rooted in Comprehensive School Health is a framework for supporting improvements in students' educational outcomes while addressing school health in a planned, integrated, holistic way.Is a partnership between the ministries of Manitoba Health, Healthy Living and Seniors, Manitoba Education and Advanced Learning, Children and Youth Opportunities - Healthy Child Manitoba (which is a partnership of all departments connected to children).