Service Description* provides an Adult Resource Centre for parents, single mothers, families, individuals and preschool children
* offers a safe, supportive place where parents and their children can socialize and learn during the day
* offers pre and post natal support groups, including prenatal class and Baby and Me
* offers courses on parenting issues, including Nobody's Perfect and Positive Discipline and Handle with Care parenting program
* holds classes throughout the year, during Fall, Winter and Spring by trained facilitators
* offers recreational programs including cooking, exercise, and crafts
Child care is provided for children aged 3 months to 5 years old when parents participate in programs who are going to school.