* improves the employability of immigrant youth and successfully brings them into the Manitoba workforce.
* connects local business with job-ready newcomers who move to Manitoba
* provides employers with customized tools and resources to retain a diverse workforce and create inclusive workplaces.
* helps clients develop practical knowledge, skills, and awareness so they are better equipped and more confident in their ability to find and keep job opportunities
* helps clients learn to identify and build on their skills, develop a career plan, and find meaningful employment. The training is similar to a workplace and includes on-the-job experience
* connects newcomers with settlement, orientation, language, and employment services
* provides newcomers with - Employment preparation workshops- Qualifications recognition information- Personalized career coaching- Resume development- Job search assistance