Service Description* represents 16 Community Futures organizations throughout Manitoba
* assists in the development of long term economic strategies and plans
* coordinates resources to implement development plans
* promotes the region and assists in identifying and assessing new opportunities.
* offers assistance in: preparing and assessing business plans; business information; conducting market studies and resource analysis
* provides business loans up to $150,000 and loans for entrepreneurs with disabilities up to $150,000.Community Futures Organizations: Central Region Morris, (Triple R), Ph: 204-746-6180;Portage la Prairie, (Heartland), Ph: 204-239-0135;Elie, (White Horse Plains), Ph: 204-353-4200;Eastman RegionLac du Bonnet, (Winnipeg River), Ph: 204-345-2514;Interlake RegionAshern, (West Interlake), Ph: 204-768-3351;Riverton, (East Interlake), Ph: 204-378-5106;Selkirk, (North Red), Ph: 204-482-2020Norman RegionFlin Flon, (Greenstone), Ph: 204-687-6967;The Pas, (Cedar Lake), Ph: 204-627-5450;Kitayan, (serves northeastern First Nations), Winnipeg, Ph: 204-982-2170, 1-800-898-1974 Toll Free;Parkland RegionGrandview, (Parkland), Ph: 204-546-5100;Thompson RegionLynn Lake, (Northwest), Ph: 204-356-2489;Thompson, (North Central Development), Ph: 204-677-1490;Westman RegionBrandon, (Westman), Ph: 204-726-1513;Multi-RegionalCFM - Provincial Association, Winnipeg, Ph: 204-943-2905Dakota Ojibway, (serves First Nations), Headingley, Ph: 204-988-5373;Southeast, (serves First Nations), Winnipeg, Ph: 204-943-1656.