Service Description* provides information, ideas, resources on publishing to our members, the general public.
* coordinates joint marketing projects such as Prairie books NOW, a publication about Prairie writers, publishers and stories
* administers 6 Manitoba Book Awards and supports their coordination by the Manitoba Writer's Guild.
* promotes members' titles by publishing and distributing a Book Blitz catalogue
* provides a blitz session at conferences, runs booths at trade shows, co-coordinates a quarterly e- newsletter
* provides advocacy on behalf of members, negotiating on their behalf with government departments and agencies.