* offers supportive counseling, support groups for people with dementia and caregivers, family and professional education and awareness, brain health information sessions for the general public
* advocates on public policies, legislation to provide the best quality of life for people with Alzheimer's disease / other dementias, and their families.
* delivers the Minds in Motion program that combines physical activity, socialization, mental stimulation for people living with early to mid-stage Alzheimer's disease or other dementia, to enjoy with a family member or care partner
* hosts family education sessions including Living with Alzheimer's Disease workshop, other specialized workshops, presentations and the annual family conference Care4U
* offers training for professionals and preprofessionals and coordinates the P.I.E.C.E.S. education program for long term care in Manitoba